Monday 1 February 2016

Mind Map for chosen Question-



I chose People and Possessions over Water and Journey because, personally I felt I can be more creative with People and Possessions as the topic fits in well with some of the artists and pieces which inspire and interest me. I found water to be limiting within ideas and I felt if I chose this topic I would become very repetitive with what I was shooting. However, with Journey I felt that it would be interesting to research and study and was slightly undecided between the two topic. Although, after looking at some of the listed photographers within the exam paper I decided on People and Possessions, this was due to the interest I had towards their pieces. I then thought that People and Possessions would best suite me due to the work in which I find interesting and the amount of ideas I already had for People and Possessions at such a short time.

No comments:

Post a Comment